WP Rocket Free Download 3.7.4 – WordPress Cache Plugin Latest version
Looking for a Faster Website? Thanks to WP Rocket Plugin, WordPress has never been so Efficient. Don’t waste your time taking advantage of a quick and intuitive configuration. Stop tearing your hair out and leave WP Rocket to propel your site to the stars.
WP Rocket 3.7.4 Final Changelog:
- New: Display promotions in the plugin
- Enhancement: Exclude Leadboxes script from being combined
- Enhancement: Add additional inline JS exclusions from combine JS
- Regression fix: Prevent WP Rocket from creating additional combined files when versioning contains variable strings/timestamps
- Bugfix: Correctly minify/combine CSS/JS when the URL contains encoded characters
- Bugfix: Update adsbygoogle to adsbygoogle.js in the default delay JS list
- 3rd party compatibility: Prevent nonces issues when using Rehub theme
Download WP Rocket 3.7.4 Free
WP Rocket 3.7 Changelog:
- New feature: Preload Links – Prefetch pages before the user clicks on a link to improve perceived loading speed & user experience
- Enhancement: Host locally & minify 3rd party CSS & JS files when minify CSS/JS option are enabled
- Enhancement: Automatically add font-display:swap to CSS files containing a font-face to improve rendering time
- Enhancement: Combine 3rd party CSS files into the combined CSS files when combine CSS is enabled
- Enhancement: The Optimize Google Fonts option is now automatically enabled & applied
- Enhancement: Protect our code from conflicts with other plugins using the same libraries as WP Rocket
- Enhancement: Troubleshoot issues with a dedicated query string to bypass WP Rocket
- Option removal: Remove the minify HTML option, as its impact on loading time and file size is negligible
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP notice related to an undefined variable $home_root_length
- Bugfix: Prevent a PHP fatal error when using Optimize Google Fonts in some cases
WP Rocket 3.6.3 August 3, 2020
- Enhancement: Allow using wildcards in the Always Purge URL(s) field in WP Rocket settings (#1523)
- Enhancement: Completely remove usage of glob() function in our codebase. It will make it work correctly on some hostings where it was not the case before (#146)
- Bugfix: Prevent a delayed FOUC issue in some cases when using Optimize CSS Delivery and Firefox (#2828)
- Bugfix: Correctly replace Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager scripts when using relative protocol or async tag (#1315)
- Bugfix: Prevent broken display when using HTML minification & the page contains IE conditionals markers (#2914)
- 3rd party compatibility: Prevent a PHP fatal error when using our varnish custom ip helper plugin on O2Switch with PHP 7.1+ (#2640)
- 3rd party compatibility: Correctly clear Savvii cache when clearing WP Rocket cache on Savvii hosting (#1075)
- 3rd party compatibility: Don’t write the advanced-cache.php file on WPEngine (#2855)
- 3rd party compatibility: Add automatic compatibility with wordpress.com plans allowing plugins installation (Approval from WordPress.com pending) (#2814)
- 3rd party compatibility: Disable the Replace Youtube iframe with preview image when using Divi or child theme (#1803)
WP Rocket free download 3.6.2
- Enhancement: Update the method to load CSS files asynchronously with the Optimize CSS Delivery option. The plugin now uses the media=”print” technique in addition to preload for better performance and compatibility (#2658)
- Enhancement: Prevent adding the WP_CACHE constant to wp-config.php if it’s already defined to true somewhere else. Introduce the filter rocket_set_wp_cache_constant to completely prevent WP Rocket from writing in wp-config.php (#2502)
- Enhancement: Add tags for lazyloaded elements (#2704)
- Enhancement Remove instances of the terms blacklist, whitelist from our codebase (#2782)
- Bugfix: Prevent some issues with Firefox when using the Optimize CSS Delivery option (#2826, #2828)
- Bugfix: Prevent duplicate IDs error in HTML validator when using the Optimize CSS Delivery option (#2059)
- Bugfix: Prevent issue with lazyload for background images when the image URL is wrapped in escaped quotes (#2822)
- Bugfix: Prevent some issues with lazyload when adding the rocket-lazyload class if the class attribute is empty or the HTML is malformed (#2705, #2706)
- Bugfix: Prevent missing icons on the WP Rocket settings page in some specific instances (#2723)
- 3rd party compatibility: Automatic compatibility with SpinUpWP hosting (#1678)
- 3rd party compatibility: Disable the automatic Varnish purge on Cloudways when Varnish is deactivated for the website (#2668)
Download WP Rocket v3.6.3 Free
Minimal Configuration, Immediate Results
Don’t waste your time struggling with complex plugin settings. WP Rocket launches upon activation.
Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, essential for improving Search Engine Optimization and increasing conversions. When you turn on WP Rocket, page caching is immediately activated.
Because our crawler simulates a visit to preload the cache, the indexing of your website by search engines is instantly improved.
Static Files Compression
Images on Request
Images are loaded only as your visitor scrolls down the page, improving the load time of the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo and other major websites are using this technique. Now yours can too.
WP Rocket’s code is developed according to WordPress best practices. It is clean, commented, and has loads of hooks so developers can easily make advanced customizations.
What is WP Rocket?
WP Rocket is a caching and performance optimization plugin to improve the loading speed of WordPress websites.
You can install and configure WP Rocket in less than 3 minutes.
What makes WP Rocket better than other caching plugins?
While being extremely complete, WP Rocket is also very simple to configure even for beginners.
Unlike other plugins, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to configure ours.
We also have a preload and sitemap preload feature, so that when human visitors come to your site, they immediately get the fast, cached version of the page.
What payment methods do you accept?
We use Stripe & PayPal’s secure payment systems, which allows us to accept all kind of payments: credit cards or direct payment through a PayPal account.
How long does a license last?
Licenses are valid for one year.
You will receive support and updates as long as your license is valid.
After 1 year, WP Rocket will continue to run without any problems.
However, you will not be able to use the support or update the plugin.
Licenses can be renewed at a discounted rate.
What happens if a WordPress update prevents WP Rocket from working properly?
We are committed to providing a patch update to everyone who bought WP Rocket.
Does WP Rocket work on a subscription basis?
Yes, by default the auto-renewal is enabled on your account so your license is automatically renewed every year with a 30% discount.
You can choose to disable the auto-renewal, however, you will need to manually renew your license before the expiration date to continue receiving support and updates without interruption.
What happens when the license expires?
You will receive an email offering you to renew your license at a discounted price. This ensures that you will continue to receive plugin updates and access to support.
WP Rocket will continue to operate even without updating.
What are the rates of renewal?
You can quickly and easily renew your license at 30% off the normal pricing until your license expiration date.
The Infinite renewal is $174.30, the Plus renewal is $69.30 and the Single renewal is $34,30.
After the 7 days window has expired, all renewals are at full price.
Coupon codes or other promotional discounts do not apply to renewals.
How can I upgrade my licence?
Simply go to your account and click on “upgrade”, you will only pay the difference.
Where can I find my license key?
Validation of your license happens in the background when you activate the plugin. So there is no need to copy/paste any API or license keys.
Is WP Rocket compatible with CloudFlare?
Yes. As of version 2.5 we added a CloudFlare tab to provide a convenient integration with your CloudFlare account, so you can manage some settings and clear the CloudFlare cache from WP Rocket.
Is WP Rocket compatible with all browsers?
Of course: all browsers benefit from the optimizations made by WP Rocket.
What are the different types of cache supported by WP Rocket?
WP Rocket provides two types of cache:
The server cache: WP Rocket creates a static HTML page to avoid any PHP processing.
How can I measure how fast my website is?
There are several tools for that.
We recommend you use tools.pingdom.com which gives quite good results.
Make sure you choose a server close to the place where your site is hosted.
Clearly if your site is hosted in Paris, and you select a test server in the United States, the result will not be representative of the site’s true loading time.
What are performance ratings?
Performance ratings are mainly indicators of good practices.
Ratings tools check that the optimizations have been made.
These ratings do not indicate, however, the actual speed of a site.
Good ratings do not guarantee a fast site and vice versa. The actual page load time is the most important metric to look at.
Why is a fast site important?
A fast site is important primarily for visitors who may leave a website that is too slow, but also for SEO performance since search engines consider website speed as a ranking factor.
Do you offer a WP Rocket trial?
WP Media doesn’t offer a trial of the WP Rocket plugin. Feel free to read more information regarding our decision regarding trial offers and what we offer instead.
If I am not satisfied with the results, what should I do?
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%. However, we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. We can refund you within 14 days of your original purchase.
A couple of small points:
- We will process your refund as soon as we’re able to. In some cases we might ask you for the opportunity to resolve the issue for you.
- Refunds may only be issued within 14 days of the purchase date. After 14 days no refunds can be processed.
- Refunds also apply to product upgrades or annual renewals.
Is WP Rocket compatible with multisite?
However, if you have a domain name per site (aka domain mapping), you will need an additional licence for each one. If you use subdomains or subfolders, one license is sufficient.
Note: You must enable WP Rocket separately on each site within your network. Do not network-activate.
Is WP Rocket compatible with WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads and other ecommerce plugins?
Yes. Not all caching plugins are compatible with Woocommerce natively. Check out this page to see the most common caching problems with WooCommerce.
However, you should exclude cart and checkout pages from caching. This is done from the advanced option never to cache pages. As of version 2.4 of WP Rocket, the cart and checkout pages are auto-excluded from the cache for WooCommerce, Easy Digital Download, iThemes Exchange, Jigoshop & WP-Shop.
Is WP Rocket compatible with WP Touch, WordPress Mobile Pack and WP Mobile Detector?
Is WP Rocket compatible with WPML, Polylang and qTranslate?
You even have the option to empty/preload the cache for a specific language or all languages at the same time.
Is WP Rocket compatible with bbPress?
Does WP Rocket run on websites hosted by wordpress.com?
No, WP Rocket only runs on websites that are self-hosted (WordPress.org).
You can’t add plugins to websites hosted by WordPress.com.
Does WP Rocket run on Apache, Nginx, Lighttpd…?
Yes, WP Rocket is compatible with Apache, Nginx, Microsoft IIS et LiteSpeed web servers.
Is WP Rocket compatible with Varnish?
Yes, as of version 2.7 WP Rocket features an option to enable automatic purging of Varnish cache when WP Rocket’s cache is cleared.
Is WP Rocket GPL?
Can I switch easily from W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache to WP Rocket?
WP Rocket v3.6.3 free download
Mirror Links for WP Rocket free download v3.6.2